Celebrate your special occasion with our Soulmates Rosé Wine Gummies! Made with our 2015 Rosé, these are great for any occasion!
Servings: 16 servings
– 1 1/4 cup rosé wine divided
– 2 tablespoons plain gelatin 3 packets
– 1 1/2 cups sugar plus extra for finishing
1) Pour 1/2 cup cold rosé wine into a bowl. Sprinkle with gelatin. Set aside.
2) In a small saucepan, combine remaining 3/4 cup rosé wine and 1 1/2 cups sugar over medium high heat. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until mixture begins to thicken.
3) Carefully add hot sugar syrup mixture to gelatin mixture and stir until gelatin dissolves.
4) Pour mixture into your preferred molds (candy molds, ice cube trays etc.) Refrigerate several hour or overnight.
5) Remove set gummies from molds. You may really have to dig at them, but they will come out whole. Roll in granulated sugar to finish.