Want a drink that is great for any occasion? Something quick and easy to make? The Soulmate Splash is your answer! Made with our 2008 Zinfandel, this drink is a party favorite. Big thanks to publix.com for the wonderful inspiration!
1/2 cup 2008 Soulmates Zinfandel Wine
2 tablespoons tequila
2 tablespoons orange juice
2 tablespoons Simple Syrup
1 lime, juiced
1 lime, wedged
1 cup water
1 cup sugar
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
- Combine Zinfandel, tequila, orange juice, simple syrup, and 1 tablespoon lime juice.
- Shake and strain into a glass. Garnish with a lime wedge.
- Combine water and sugar in a small sauce pan on medium-high. Bring to a boil, cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from heat, let stand 10 minutes to cool. Cover and chill at least 2 hours, or up to 2 weeks.